Your admission to Allen Parish Community Healthcare began at the request of your physician. Our goal here at Allen Parish Community Healthcare is to ensure that everyone is completely satisfied with their experience. In an effort to better serve our patients, upon entering the main lobby you will sign in at the registration desk with of our friendly registration staff.
The Admission Desk which is located in the main lobby area at the front of the hospital. One of our friendly staff will be there to greet you 24/7.
New Vision Admissions are completed at the Admission Desk Monday thru Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Emergency patients will be escorted to a bed and registration will occur at bedside in our emergency department.
On completion of the admission process, an identification bracelet will be placed on your arm. For your safety we ask that you wear it for the length of your hospital stay.
Items you will need during the registration process:
- Driver’s License or Photo ID and Social Security Card
- Health Insurance Information, including Insurance Card(s)
- Payment method for deductibles and copayments. We accept Cash, Check, and Credit Cards
Inpatient, Observation, and New Visions Admission Services
Items needed for your admission stay:
- Personal belongings such as pajamas, gowns, robe, undergarments, socks, slippers, and preferred toiletries should be brought from home.
- Current Medications.
- Advanced Directive, if you have one.
We request that you please leave your jewelry, money, and other valuables at home. The hospital will not accept responsibility for the loss of any personal items.
- Text or email primary care appointments to email@example.com
- Online outpatient schedules coming soon